Phytorem and the International
Our challenge : Make wastewater treatment an opportunity, not a constraint no more, recycling polluting elements and water flow in biomass, around the world.
During 2012, Phytorem® has participated to the training program "Primo-exportateur", to prepare its expansion into foreign markets. In 2013, Phytorem® continu this training.
To promote its technoloy and present its scientific results, Phytorem® has participated to several exhibitions or events:
- A workshop organized by OPAS (Pan American organization for Health) in Pathos de Minas and Mina Gerais, Brazil in December 2007.
- The ACODAL fair in Santa Marta, Colombia in August 2011.
- WATEC exhibition in Tel Aviv, Israel in November 2011.
- The World Water Forum in Marseille, France, in March 2012 (http://www.solutionsforwater.org/solutions/make-wastewater-treatment-profitable-using-bambou-assainissement).
- The World Bamboo Congress in Anvers, France in April 2012.
Others Phytorem Agency in the world:
In 2007, Phytorem® has launched a program to finalize its technology developed in hot climate : RUN INNOVATION. Its a Research & Development program, related with Centres of competitivness "Risque" and "Qualitropic".
This program has just finish, in August 2011 and since then, Phytorem® has begun to sell its technology in hot countries.
The commercial companies Phytorem® Réunion and Phytorem® Océan Indien (Indian Ocean) have been created on the first half of the year 2012.
In 2009, Phytorem® begins its experience on international collaborative work, thanks to the setting up of an european program of "Eco-innovation" : BRITER WATER, financed by the EACI (The Executive Agency for Competitivness and Innovation).
This program has just finished (in August 2012) and the Bambou-Assainissement® technology can be sold, through european partnership.
Know more :
In 2012, Phytorem® is involved in a new european program : Water4crops. Its objective is to integrate bio-treated wastewater with enhanced water use efficiency to support the Green Economy in EU and India.