Soil and solids treatment
The PHYTOREM® solutions permit to treat moderately to highly contaminated soils with organic elements (hydrocarbons), heavy metals, etc. and also treat sediments.
Depending on the nature of soil, of substances to be removed and the surface area or the volume to be treated, two techniques can be used:
- Phytostabilization that consists in maintaining contaminants (particularly non organic contaminants such as heavy metals) in the plants preventing their transfer into surface water or groundwater.
- Rhizodegradation that consists in degrading contaminants thanks to microorganisms present in the underground part of the plants with or without biostimulation (input of additional bacteria in the roots of bamboos).
The PHYTOREM® solutions permit to treat and recycle sludge resulting from wastewater treatment.
- Extensive solutions for liquid sludge treatment and recycling.
- In situ recycling solutions for dewatered sludge (dryness > 20%) to create biomass that can berecovered.
These solutions permit to prevent the externalization of sludge treatment and on mid-term permit to recover the biomass produced. Thus, the sludge treatment issue is transformed into a profitable economic solution.
PHYTOREM® uses a specific treatment solution to treat and recycle contaminated elements:
- Intensive solution for contaminated sediments treatment through the development and the implementation of plantations (bamboo plantations).
- Culture substrates and other custom solutions.
Contact us for specific application requests